Pat Robertson famously claimed that the Christian god caused Hurricane Katrina and the subsequent aftermath of flooding, destruction, property and lives lost because of legalized abortion, debauchery, Mardi Gras, and “exposed breasts.” In other words, his god caused a massive flood which killed many because it was angry with a few. Sound familiar?
Yet most people reject Robertson’s claims as nothing more than spiteful and bigoted.
What if the Noah’s Ark account is just a 3,000-year-old exaggeration of a Pat Robertson-esque quote?
I have a zero tolerance for sanctimonious morons who try to scare people.
- Pat Robertson Thinks God Is Going To Strike Down America (hooglyboogly.co)
- I’m calling bullshit on Pat Robertson (mojoey.blogspot.com)
- Pat Robertson: ‘Gay Marriage Will Lead to Angel Rape’ (thesuperficial.com)
- Hating For Jesus: Pat Robertson (scotteriology.wordpress.com)
- Pat Robertson Says God Will Destroy America Over Same-Sex Marriage: VIDEO (towleroad.com)
- Pat Robertson: Hollywood is Forcing Straight Actors to Play Gay Roles (towleroad.com)
- Pat Robertson Cites ‘Angel Rape’ During Discussion Of NY Gay Marriage Law (mediaite.com)
- Pat Robertson Loves Thinking About Hollywood’s Gay Casting Couches (queerty.com)
- Robertson: The Tea Party Is God’s Answer (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Breaking News: Joel Watts is Joining Pat Robertson’s Ministry! (zwingliusredivivus.wordpress.com)