- Harold Camping: Apocalypse Rescheduled For October 21 (gizmodo.com.au)
- Harold Camping Says World Still Ending on October 21 2011 (blippitt.com)
- Isn’t This Ironic? Rapture Predictor Harold Camping Falls Victim To A Stroke (bossip.com)
- ‘Rapture’ Pastor Harold Camping Suffers Stroke (towleroad.com)
- Rapture predictor Harold Camping, 89-year-old head of Family Radio, suffers stroke – CBS News (cbsnews.com)
- Another Follow Up of the Day: Rapture Preacher Harold Camping Speaks (thedailywh.at)
- Rapture Predictor Harold Camping: Apocalypse Rescheduled for October 21 [Oops] (gawker.com)
- Interview with Harold Camping supporter, 22 May 2011 This… (contrararian.tumblr.com)
- Harold Camping Flabergasted At Rapture’s Lack Of Arrival (pinkbananaworld.com)
The good news is we get to do another rapture countdown.
By the way, this being my first post since the May 21 rapture, I should clarify that – ahem – nothing happened on May 21.