- Why did you choose your religion over all the other options?
- If you are Christian, how do you know Christianity is right and Islam is wrong?
- Do you suppose if you had been raised in a culture with conflicting beliefs that you would have adopted a different set of beliefs?
- If yes, do you believe that the hypothetical you from question #3 would be “damned” to your current idea of Hell?
- If yes on question #4, do you believe that is fair?
- If no on question #5, how is it fair that people who do not adhere to your current set of beliefs would be damned to your current concept of Hell?
(edited May 10, 2011 @ 19:01)
- How can you say that apaticular religion is actually a religion (wiki.answers.com)
- Christianity Incompatible With Modern Society, Says UK “Equality” Watchdog (mundabor.wordpress.com)
- Assaulting adherents of a faith because of their religious texts is a funadmentally flawed concept for Christians (miscellany101.wordpress.com)
- John Polkinghorne loses the thread of the story (choiceindying.com)
- A New Cover for an Old Book (evolvingtaqwa.wordpress.com)